1962-1987

John Perry Nicholson (1924-2014) and William A. Nicholson (sons of John E. Nicholson Jr.) co-managed the company through this period and continued our tradition of restoring prestigious and historic properties throughout the Tri-State Area. In 1960 the Company headquarters was moved to our current location at 261 Glen Head Road, Glen Head, NY and the Manhattan building was sold. Clients during this period included Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, Trinity Church, Garden City Cathedral, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Mobil Oil, Dow Chemical Company, National Sugar Refining Company, The Vanderbilt Musuem, LILCO, and Rockefeller Center, among many others. John P. Nicholson retired in 1987.

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.