In 1932 John E. Nicholson Jr. (1899-1962) became President at the age of 33, after the passing of his father. His tenure endured World War II and The Korean War. During this period the Company relocated from 644 Hudson Street to 426 East 110th Street, New York, New York. In addition, a satellite office was opened in Brookville, Long Island to assist with handling the large volume of projects on the Mansions of Long Island’s Gold Coast. In New York City, restoration of large masonry buildings including Churches, Hospitals, Museums and Office Buildings became the primary focus of the Company. Clients during this period included JP Morgan, The Pierpont Morgan Library, Grant’s Tomb, The Statue of Liberty, Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and the New York Stock Exchange among others.